The Department of Clinical Sciences includes a group of distinguished medical doctors to train medical students and bridge years of basic science to clinical practice through training, professional field education and research partnerships that will contribute to improving medical practices at the local and international levels.
– Field training for medical students.
– Conduct clinical and field research aimed to improve health.
– Bridging between knowledge and clinical sciences.
– Continuous medical education for student and faculties.
– Providing evidence based clinical learning.
– Support and improve clinical basic research.
– Promote skill knowledge in Information Technology.
– Link students with quality systems and accreditations.
– Integrate the students in community services.
– Continuing medical education for faculties and students
|Code||Course title||Credit hours|
|COMM 311||Community Medicine||4(4+0)|
|FORM 321||Forensic Medicine &Toxicology||2(2+0)|
|MED 341||Internal Medicine||10(5+5)|
|SURG 351||General Surgery||8(4+4)|
|RAD 366||Medical Radiology & Body Imaging||2(2+0)|
|MEDI 045||Basic Anesthesia||4(3+1)|
|COMM 421||Primary Health Care||6(4+2)|
|GYN 482||Obstetrics & Gynecology||8(6+2)|
|MED 442||Medicine Practice||10(7+3)|
|SURG 453||General surgery and Anesthesia Practice||10(7+3)|
Facility and equipment
– Skill lab Equipped with latest simulator
– University Clinic
– Dr. Zuhair bin Ahmed Al-Asiri Head of Department
– Prof. Fahd bin Abdullah Al Zamil – Dr. Sabri El Mallah
– Dr. Sami Al Nassar – Dr. Khaled Al Attar
– Dr. Tahani Tahimi – Dr. Majd Kanaan
– Dr. Mansour Al-Zahrani – Dr. Dr. Ayat Jiha
– Mrs. Sandra Hababeh
Dr. Rowad Al Nouri – Consultant Rheumatology and Director of Medical Education Prince Mohammed bin Abdul Aziz Hospital
Dr. Faisal Al Otaibi – Consultant and Coordinator of Pediatrics Al Yamamah Children Hospital
Dr. Hisham Al-Tuwairqi – Consultant and Coordinator of Internal Medicine Hospital Prince Mohammed bin Abdul Aziz
Dr. Mohammed Al – Shuli Consultant Orthopedic and Coordinator of Surgery Hospital Prince Mohammed bin Abdul Aziz
Dr. Abdul Rahim Al-Mutairi – Consultant and coordinator of Radiology Prince Mohammed bin Abdul Aziz Hospital