College Vice-Deanship for Female Students Affairs
• This committee is responsible for planning and follow-up to ensure the quality of academic work in the college and to implement the conditions and requirements of the local and international academic accreditation standards.
• The Quality and Accreditation Committee is headed by Dr. Adel Hussein Khalil under the supervision Vice Dean of the Faculty of Medicine for female students’ affairs.
Academic Advising Unit:
• Aims to guide students to get the best results and adapt to the university environment and to create an academic environment that encourages students and students to excel and academic creativity.
• The Academic Guidance Committee is headed by Dr.Sufyan Awad Al-Karim under the supervision of Vice Dean of the Faculty of Medicine for female Students’ Affairs.
Students Activities Unit:
• This committee supervises and documents the activities and events, setting goals for them, and following up on them. As it aims to achieve qualitative distinction in the discovery of the talents of students and their ability to develop their creativity.
• The Committee of Student Activities and Events is headed by Mr. Abdullah Faisal Al-Boqami under the supervision of Vice Dean of the Faculty of Medicine for female Students’ Affairs.
Scientific Research & Postgraduate Studies unit:
• This committee supervises the research activities within the college and encourages the members of the faculty to publish and produce research, Supervising the development of the research strategy and plan, setting up mechanisms for its implementation, and encouraging cooperative research projects with important research institutes within the Kingdom. The unit is divided into three committees: the faculty research committee, the student research committee and the ethics committee for scientific research
• The committee is headed by Dr. Einas Mohammed Yousif under the supervision of Vice Dean of the Faculty of Medicine for female Students’ Affairs.
Elective Courses & International Collaboration unit:
Electronic Education & Information Unit: