Goals and values
– identifying the role of the university and its academic and research mission in serving society and citizens.
– Seeking to build a positive image of the university in the community.
– Interacting with the community and meet its needs in terms of providing accurate information, facts and statistics.
– Communicating with various media to spread the mission of the university, and provide them with news, activities and events held at the university and its colleges and various departments.
– Acquainting departments and colleges at the university with the needs of the internal and external community.
– enhancing relationships with university graduates in various academic fields and within the internal and external society.
– Activate the role of social responsibility in the university.