- Establish effective coordination with employment agencies that provide job opportunities for university graduates.
- Promote communication and interaction channels among the alumni, between the alumni and the university, and between the university and the community.
- Develop graduates’ academic and professional skills and competencies and develop their interpersonal qualities to compete in the labor market.
- Assist graduates by providing employment and training opportunities.
- Establish partnerships with the labor market and employment and vocational training agencies.
- Organize graduation projects, assist in providing support for distinguished ones, and hold marketing exhibitions.
- offer data & statistics, and provide analysis of necessary surveys related to graduates and employers.