أ. هبه ماجد الدايل
Summary of his biography :
Name: Heba Majed Aldayel
Marital Status: Married
Date of Birth: 14-03-1991
Academic and Career Objectives:
1. Contribute in raising the level of higher education in Saudi Arabia and linking it to the practical skills required in the labor market.
2. Transfer the best international experiences and best practices in the health field
3. Contribute in the development of scientific research to raise the ranking of Saudi Arabian universities among world universities.
4. Seeking new experience to improve myself, my knowledge and my profession.
Qualification: Master of Science in Clinical Pharmacology.
Year of Passing: 2017
Institute: King’s college London.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree of Pharmacy.
Year of Passing: 2013
Institute: King Saud University- Pharmacy College.
• Overview in the fundamental principles of pharmacology, such as dose-response relationship, benefit: risk ratio, agonism and antagonism, targets for drug action, in vitro techniques for assessing drug action, and pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the drug development process and the medical aspects of the marketing of pharmaceutical products including drug registration, marketing and post marketing responsibilities.
• Understanding importance of preclinical safety testing, including what tests are needed to start and progress a clinical trial.
• Assessing, reviewing and critically analyzing different type of clinical trials.
• Trained in how to plan a clinical development strategy, use of pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic measures in clinical pharmacology studies.
• Advanced knowledge in the area of medicines produced by biotechnology such as recombinant proteins, monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, both prophylactic and therapeutic, gene therapy, stem cells and epigenetics.
• Exploring the role of pharmacology in the drug discovery/development process.
• Conducting a master dissertation about assessing the Attitudes of Saudi Surgeons to Clinical Trials-Small Survey and review of Literature. The aim of the research is to review a number of surgical trials that contained sham surgeries to understand how and where they can be implemented and their most challenging aspects, other part of the research focuses on conducting a small survey among Saudi surgeons to assess their beliefs and attitudes about sham surgeries and compares the results to two published UK surveys. Supervised by Professor Brian Gennery, Visiting Professor, Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences at King’s College London.
• Participated in graduation project research entitled (The Use of Herbal Medicine Among Pregnant Women in Saudi Arabia) conducted in King Fahad Medical City Maternity Department, supervise by Basma Y. Kentab MSc. Lecturer Clinical Pharmacy Department.
1. Trained in one of the London’s leading research unit (Hammersmith Medicines Research), writing an observation report about phase 1 randomized, within subject, placebo-controlled, single blind study on Investigational Medicinal Product that was intended to treat women with striae distensae (SD) alba- London August 2016.
2. At Prince Sultan Cardiac Center- Riyadh from June to August 2012.
3. At Salah Aldien Center-Riyadh from June to August 2011.
1. IELTS-Certificate overall score 7, May 2015
2. Certificate in English Language from the University of British Colombia, December 2014
3. Professional Accreditation Certificate from Saudi Commission For Health Specialist, December 2013
4. Certificate of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation as BLS provider from Saudi Heart Association, October 2013
5. International Computer Driving License (ICDL) Certificate, July 2009
Activities and Achievements:
1. Participated in the campaign of the Medication Safety Research Chair, 2013.
2. Member of Saudi Pharmaceutical Society, 2012.
3. Participated in the event of breast cancer awareness in King Khalid hospital, 2012.
4. Participated in the campaign about raising the awareness of kidney failure, held by Pharmacy Club in King Saud University, 2012.
5. Participated in organizing and preparing a campaign about how to use medication during fasting, held by The Saudi Pharmaceutical Society, 2011.
6. Participated in the campaign which educates the public about the role of The National Drug and Poison Information Center (NDPIC), in King Saud University, 2010.
1) Attended the conference “The 2nd International Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy Conference and exhibition” on 10-11 April 2012 at Four Seasons Hotel.
2) Attendance the workshop of the Total Parenteral Nutrition in king Khalid hospital on 6 April 2011.
3) Attended The Pharmacotherapy in the Ambulatory Care Setting Symposium “ A Multidisciplinary Approach” , organized by King Fahad Medical City , Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, March 1st-2nd, 2011.
4) Attendance the conference and the workshop of The 8th Pharmaceutical Conference in 2010.
– Arabic: native
– English: fluent.
1) Enthusiastic, Optimistic, dependent personality, aimed to continue self-development.
2) Devoted to raise the patient care ceiling.
3) Committed to handle pressure throughout proper planning and time management to achieve better outcome.
4) Keen to travel all over the world to learn new things and cultures.
|BSc||2013||Pharmacy||King Saud University|
|MSc||2017||Science||King's College london|
|Title||Organization||Date From||Date To|
|Lecturer in Pharmacology Department||Dar Al Uloom University||25-09-2017|