Click here to apply for Admission to Dar Al Uloom University
Admission Requirements for Bachelor (Undergraduate) Programs
- General Secondary School Certificate (High School Diploma) obtained within the last five years, or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia provided it is equalized and certified by the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The University Council may make an exception for some cases of more than five years.
- Applicant must be medically fit.
- Approval from the employer if the applicant is working in the government or private sector.
- Meeting any other requirements which are determined by the University Council during the admission period.
- Original and a stamped copy of General Secondary School Certificate (Diploma of High School).
- Copy of the General Aptitude Test (Quadrat Test) result and a copy of the Achievement Test (Tahseeli Test) result.
- A certified and stamped copy of official academic transcript and a stamped copy of course description/s for transferring students.
- Copy of Saudi National Card for Saudis, and a copy of passport or residence permit (Iqamah) for Non-Saudis.
- Letter of approval from employer if the applicant is working in government or private sector.
- Two recent photos of applicant.
- Copy of medical fitness report form which can be found here.
- Nor-refundable admission fee of SR 3000 to be paid once.
- Tuition fee of SR 2450 per credit hour to be paid before registration of courses.
- As per The Study and Examinations Bylaws for Bachelor’s Program (Undergraduate Program) and its implementing Rules at Dar Al Uloom University, a minimum number of 12 credit hours must be registered in each semester.
- Maximum number of 20 credit hours can be registered per semester. However, a maximum of 24 credit hours may be considered.
- Click here for payment methods for admission and tuition fees.
Transfer and Course Equivalency:
The College of Architectural Engineering and Digital Design also accepts students who want to transfer from other universities or colleges, provided they meet the following requirements:
- Transferring from a college or a university recognized by the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Meeting all admission requirements related to the concerned program.
- No record of being dismissed for any disciplinary reasons by the university/ college the student is transferring from.
- Meeting all transfer requirements set by the Study and Examination Bylaws for Bachelor’s Program (Undergraduate Program).
- Meeting all requirements for course equivalization set by the Study and Examination Bylaws for Bachelor’s Program (Undergraduate Program) and its implementing rules at Dar Al Uloom University including the following:
- Student must have obtained an equivalent course grade determined by the College Council.
- Course description of the equivalent course must cover at least 70% of the course description of the equivalized DAU course.
- Number of credit hours of the equivalent course must be equal or greater than the number of credit hours of the equivalized DAU course.
- Total number of the credit hours of the equivalized courses must NOT exceed one third of the total number of required credit hours to graduate from DAU. The University President may increase the percentage up to 40% of the total number of required credit hours to graduate from DAU.