Admission in Architecture program, Interior Design program and Graphic program

  • Holds a high school certificate from inside or outside the Kingdom, so that it is equivalent from the Ministry of Education.
  • To be medically fit to study.
  • No more than five years have passed since his high school graduation, and the University Council has the right to make an exception.
  • The approval of the employer in case he is an employee.
  • The technical certificate should be evaluated according to higher education regulations
  • The acceptance in architecture program is for science track only .