Apply online (www.dau.edu.sa) with
the following required documents:
Bachelor’s Admission Requirements:
- The original copy of the general secondary school certificate or its equivalent from other countries.
- Copy of General Aptitude Test result printed from Qiyas site.
- Copy of Scholastic Achievement Admission Test printed from Qiyas site.
- A copy of the personal identity card or family book for Saudi, and a copy of passport or residency card for non-Saudi.
- Guardian approval of enrolment in DAU.
- Filling up medical fitness report form to be printed from DAU site.
- Payment of a non-refundable 3,000 SR admission fee deposited in DAU bank account or paid by a certified check.
Tuition per credit hour is 2450 SR. A student must register for a minimum of 12 credit hours and a maximum of 20 credit hours per semester.
Graduate Programs’ Admission Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum overall GPA of very good (B) earned from accredited university by Ministry of Education. However, deanship of graduate studies council can grant admission for an upper good (C+) candidate provided that his/her undergraduate major GPA is (B). In addition, the graduate studies council as per recommendation of the department council and the support of the college council can admit a candidate with overall GPA of (C) provided his/her undergraduate major GPA is not less than (B).
- Submission of official copy of Bachelor Degree Certificate and Coursework Transcripts.
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his/her former professors.
- Providing employer’s consent for employed applicant joining a selected program of study.
- Submission of satisfactory score in the General Aptitude Test for University Graduates administer by Qiyas or equivalent exams such as GMAT or GRE taken within the last two years.
- For students applying to the English tracks of the graduate programs, submission of a score no less than (80) in Qiyas Standardized Test for English Proficiency (STEP) or equivalent score in alternative exams such as TOEFL or IELTS taken within the last two years.
- Passing an interview conducted by graduate admission Committee, with preferences given to those with work experience.
- If a student is not granted direct admission to the respective MBA or MMIS program and needs to take bridging courses first, then he/she must pass bridging courses with an average grade of (B).
- Fulfillment of all requirements enumerated in the Unified Regulations for Graduate Studies in Saudi Universities or stipulated by COB council and approved by University Council.
- Payment of a non-refundable 5,000 SR admission fee deposited in DAU bank account or paid by a certified check.
Graduate Programs’ Tuition:
Tuition per credit hour is 4950 SR. A student must register for a minimum of 6 credit hours and a maximum of 12 credit hours per semester.