The advisory council a consultative body, that comprises a blend of professional experts and academics, aiming to promote program’s research and professional and community partnership; to ensure that graduates are equipped with the appropriate knowledge and competences in alignment with the labor market needs and expectations; and to facilitate effective participation of employment sectors in program’s development.
Members of the advisory council:
- Wafa Almobaireek: Professor of Marketing, College of Business, King Saud University.
- Hussain AL-Qahtani: Assistant Professor of Media, College of Arts, King Saud University.
- Nasser Alomaim: Former Director of the Arabic Islamic Institute in Tokyo and an Assistant Professor at the College of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Imam Mohamed Bin Saud University.
- Khalid Alotaibi: Former Deputy Minister for Planning and Development – Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Former Faculty member at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, and Former faculty member at Marketing Dept. at DAU.
- Abdulmajeed Altayar: Head of Communication and Media Department at the Executive Committee of Energy and Water Price Reform.
- Basem AlSallom: CEO & MD at SURE International Technology.
- Mohammed Alkulaib: Communication Consultant at Ministry of Energy.
- Mohammed Abdul Kader: Head of Marketing Department at COB.
- Mohamed Nabil: Professor of Marketing, Marketing Department at COB.