The Board of Trustees of Dar Al Uloom Discusses the Semi-Annual Report and Admission Criteria
The Board of Trustees of Dar Al Uloom University discussed the annual report of the University and the criteria for admission to health faculties and the nominations of deans, faculty agents, and supporting dues. The Council held its first meeting for the academic year 2017/2018 with the presence of Mr. Abdulaziz bin Ali Al Tuwaijri, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees, on Tuesday 8/4/1439 H, corresponding to 26/12/2017. Members of the board attended the meeting and they are:
– Dr. Huda Bint Mohammed Al Amil, Director of Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University, Vice President of the Board of Trustees.
– Dr. Saad Bin Othman Al Qasabi, Governor of the Saudi Organization for Standardization, Metrology and Quality, Member.
– Dr. Khalid Bin Abdul Rahman Al Hamoudi.
– Dr. Abdullah bin Al-Barrak, Deputy Minister for Planning and Information, the Ministry’s representative in the Board of Trustees, a member.
-Dr. Abdullah bin Hamad Al-Khalaf, Vice-President of Imam University.
– Dr. Ahmed Bin Salem Al Ameri, Vice President of King Saud University for Graduate Studies.
– Dr. Mansour Bin Ibrahim Al Mansoor, Professor, Faculty of Science, King Saud University, Member.
– Dr. Khalid Bin Mohammed Al Aiban, a Professor in Business Administration College, King Saud University, Member.
– Dr. Talaat Bin Dhafer Al Qahtani, Vice President, Kingdom of the Middle East and Africa, SABIC Planning and Strategy Unit.
– Dr. Ahmed Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saqeeh, a Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Association of Lawyers, Member.
– Eng. Ali Bin Saleh Al Barrak, a former Chief Executive Officer of the Saudi Electricity Company.
– Eng. Zaid Bin Abdullah Al Shabanat, the CEO of Mobily – First Solutions, Member.
– Mrs. Nouf Bint Abdulaziz Al Twaijri, the General director of “Prodan” Medical Company, a member.
– Mr. Nawaf Bin Abdulaziz Al Twaijri, Executive Director of Dar Al Uloom for Education.
His Excellency the Chairman of the Board of Trustees welcomed the attendees and congratulated them on achieving the academic accreditation. The agenda included the ratification of the minutes of the second meeting of the Board of Trustees for the academic year 2016-2017, the nomination of a number of deans and faculty agents, In addition to examining the criteria for admission to health colleges.