د. عبدالرووف ردة علي
Summary of his biography :
I obtained my PhD from School of Tropical Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, the University of Liverpool, UK in 2005 in the field of medical microbiology and parasitology. I have inters in the following area of research:
• Drugs resistance in microorganism such as bacteria, fungi and parasites especially protozoa.
• Drugs discovery, targeting and validation in bacteria, fungi and parasites especially protozoa.
• Understanding the chemical, molecular and cellular basis of drug action and drug resistance in bacteria and tropical pathogens especially malaria.
• Searching for natural bacteriocins produced by probiotics as a new promising approach for looking for new antimicrobial agents.
• Applications of proteomics in medicine and diseases.
|MSc||2001||Science||University of Liverpool|
|PhD||2005||Medical Parasitology||University of Liverpool|
|Title||Organization||Date From||Date To|
|• Assistant professor at microbiology unit||Faculty of medicine, Dar Al Uloom University|
|Antimicrobial activity of Entrococcus faecium NM2, Isolated from Urine: Purification, Characterization and Bacterial Action of Enterocin NM2||Asian Journal of Applied Sciences|
|Partial Purification of two Novel Variants of Bacteriocins Produced by Lactic Acid Bacteria||05-04-2014||Global Veterinaria|
|Evalution of the use of Enterococcus Faeciva NM2 as a probiotic for inhibition of some urogential pathogens||02-04-2015||Journal of food, Agriculture & Environment|
|Biological characteristics and inhibition by both natural agents and antibiotics of Streptococcus pyogenes.||05-07-2016||Research Journal of Medical sciences|
|Head of the UPP program for the health line colleges, Dra Al Uloom University||02-05-2016|
|Head of microbiology unit at college of medicine, Dar Al Uloom University||07-09-2015||10-10-2016|