The advisory council a consultative body, that comprises a blend of professional experts and academics, aiming to promote program’s research and professional and community partnership; to ensure that graduates are equipped with the appropriate knowledge and competences in alignment with the labor market needs and expectations; and to facilitate effective participation of employment sectors in program’s development.
Members of the advisory council:
- Abdulrahman Almohaini: Former Vice Dean and Former Head of the Department of Business Administration at the College of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Imam Mohamed Bin Saud University.
- Hussam Almughtham: Executive Manager at Elm Company.
- Waleed Al-Thenayan: HR and Admin Director at Alrajhi Capital.
- Hadil Almeziad: HR Business Partner Senior Specialist at THIQAH Business Services.
- Safaa Altalih: Recruitment and Training Manager, Coca-Cola KSA.
- Taoufik Radouche: Head of Human Resource Management Department at COB.
- Abdulrahman Alshimai: Assistant Professor, Human Resource Management Department at COB.
- Houcine Chatti: Assistant Professor, Marketing Department at COB.