The faculty subscribes to the following values:
- justice and fairness
- Transparency and accountability
- Leadership and teamwork
- clinical and academic freedom
The faculty set itself the following objectives:
- To provide outstanding academic programs fulfilling international standards of quality and academic accreditation
- To develop students’ competence by equipping them with knowledge and skills needed to deliver excellent and quality health care.
- To provide students with professional ethical and moral principles that will help them gain the confidence of the community.
- To provide a creative work environment conducive to learning and creativity to solve community health problems.
- To equip the students with outstanding research skills that will contribute to building a knowledge-based society and to treat diseases.
- To actively participate in healthcare delivery in Saudi society.
- To establish effective partnerships with centers of excellence in medical centers and research institutions locally and globally.
- To encourage faculty to actively participate in community service by working in community-based primary health care centers.