Goals and values
- Users of the library considered to be the center of attention.
- Commitment to quality standards in the information services provision to the university’s employees.
- Commitment of the copyright and intellectual property.
- Fairly treating to all the users without any exception.
- Respect the confidentiality and privacy in dealing with library users.
- Providing permanent environment to keep innovating ,creativity and development.
- Periodic communication with library users and their participation in the development of services and information sources.
- Commitment to the institutional system of the University and contribute to building a knowledge society.
Supporting the educational process and scientific research in the university of by the provision of advanced information services.
- Applied the international quality standards for libraries to develop the university libraries and sources of the information.
- Permanent seek to activating the scientific exchanging agreements and training with central libraries in universities and centers of local and global information.
- Develop the belongings in all objective majors in a balanced manner.
- Organize the sources of information, according to the recent technologies and international standards.
- The continued development of specialist libraries and information.