Why the Student Support Center?
Why the Student Support Center? :
There are a number of factors that show just how urgent the need to provide specialized support to the students at Dar al-Uloom University, which includes the following:
- There has been an increase in the number of students at Dar al-Uloom University. The diversity of our students’ academic specializations obligates us to support them in their ambitions and their preferences and desires.
- The presence of diverse educational, social , psychological, and professional issues faced by students at Dar al-Uloom University that may be difficult for the colleges to handle well.
- The occurrence of rapid changes in the labor and skills needed to keep pace with technology. This requires colleges to develop advanced programs to keep students competitive.
- The urgent need to hone the skills of faculty members to deal with student problems.
- Students seeking advising and counseling services in academic, psychological, social, and professional fields, stemming from their quest to seek assistance from specialized personnel.
- The growing interest of faculty members of Dar al-Uloom University to provide proper academic, psychological, social, professional care to its student body.
Female Campus Office / CG05 ground floor
Male Campus Office / B124 first floor