Goals and Values
The deanship is committed to basic values and work on broadcast them and maintain to achieve its vision, mission. These values are as follows:
- Ethical and professional values
- Quality and proficiency of work
- Continuous development
- Development, innovation and creativity
- Team spirit
The deanship has strategic goals through which it tries to carry out its mission and vision in community service and the fulfilment of the objectives of continuing education, which are as follows:
- Manpower preparation and development of the knowledge and conduct of the community members.
- Development of the leadership efficiency and quality of performance.
- Follow up the new changes and modern technology and how to deal with them
- Increasing the standards of performance and efficiency of productivity among the community members.
- Development of the knowledge, skills and dimensions.
- Aiding in the accomplishment of the new functional roles.
- Development of the skills to perform the continuous advancement in the practical aspects.
- Raising the feeling of professional belonging through the professional development programs.
- Increasing the level of job satisfaction.